近年来,境外游越来越受到国人的喜爱,尤其是在各大节假日,境外游可以很好地避免国内景点人挤人的体验。不过,如果你要出国游,那么会几句基本的英语还是很有必要的。毕竟在大多数国家,英语都能作为很好的沟通交流语言。今天,我就来教给大家一些实用的英语。最近有出国计划的小伙伴们快收藏起来吧:
机场
出国的第一步就是乘坐飞机,以下是在机场常用到的英语:
- I have a bag to check.我有行李需要转运。
- Here is my passport. 这是我的护照。
- I have a stopover in Bangkok. 我需要在曼谷转机。
- Is the flight delayed?航班延误了吗?
- The flight will be put off.飞机要延误了。
- Due to bad weather condition.因为航空管制。
- My flight has been delayed.我的航班延误了。
- Will this flight get there on time?航班准点到达吗?
- What's the cause of the delay?飞机延误的原因是什么?
- How long will the flight be delayed?飞机将要延误多久?
- When is the new boarding time?新登机时间是什么时候?
- The flight will take four hours.此次飞行将需要四个小时。
- When is the next flight available? 下一班还有空位的班机几点?
- Where can I get my baggage? 我要去哪里取行李?
- I can’ find my baggage. 我找不到我的行李。
- Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
- I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。
- I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
- Where is the tourist information? 旅游咨询中心在哪里?
- Is there an airport bus to the city? 是否有机场巴士可到市区?
- Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在哪里?
过海关
到了目的地,就是过海关啦。在过海关的时候,都有哪些常用的英语呢?
- Where will the customs procedure take place? 海关手续在哪儿办理?
- May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?
- Which way shall I go to immigration? 我应该在哪里办理入境手续?
- Where is the immigrantion office? 入境管理处在哪里?
- Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form? 你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗?
- May I have a look at your custom declaration? 我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗?
- You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage. 您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
- Our baggage has cleared customs. 我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。
- I have a tourist visa. 我办的是旅游签证。
- I’m going to stay here for a week as a tourist 我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。
- I plan to stay for about 10 days. 我预计停留约10天
- I‘m staying at the Benson Hotel. 我住在本森饭店。
- Have you filled in the baggage declaration?你的行李申请单填好了吗?
- Do you have anything to declare for customs? 你有什么要申报的么?
- What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?
- Is that all for customs formalities? 海关检查就这些了吗?
- All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go. 我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
兑换外币
到了国外,还有一件重要的事就是兑换外币。那么,在兑换外币时我们要如何用英语沟通呢?
- Do you handle foreign exchange here?你们这里办理外汇业务吗?
- I'd like to cash some traveller's checks here. 我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票。
- What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换比率是多少?
- Where's the exchange rate list?汇率表在哪儿?
- May I have a look at the exchange rate list?我可以看一下汇率表吗?
- Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollars in small change? 请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
- What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?如果我想把人民币换成加元该怎么做呢?
- WIll it take long? 要很久吗?
- I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please. 请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
- How many RMB to the US dollar?多少人民币可以换一美元?
- Will the rate still go down tomorrow?汇率明天还会跌吗?
- Please cash this check. 请兑现这张支票。
- Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
- Five twenties and ten singles, please. 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
- Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗?
出租车
出了机场,接下来就是坐车去酒店啦。那么,打车的时候有哪些常用英语呢?
- Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪里可以叫到出租车?
- The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。
- Drive me to XXX. 载我到XXX。
- Please drive me to this address.请把我开到这个地方。
- How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?打车到市中心需要多少钱?
- Please open the trunk.可以帮我打开后备箱吗?
- Let me check the metre out.让我看一下计价器。
- By meter,please.请打表。
- By the way, when can we arrive there? 顺便问一下,我们多久可以到那儿?
- May I open the window?我可以开窗户吗?
- Could you mind not smoking? 请不要吸烟。
- Please drive slowly.请开慢一点。
- Can you go a little faster?你能开快一点吗?
- How much will it cost? 需要多少钱?
- Here you are. You can keep the change. 给你钱,零钱不用找了。
- Take me to the railway station. 载我到火车站
- Shall we take the expressway?我们走高速吗?
- Take me back. 载我回去
- What is the charge for that? 那要多少钱?
- How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少?
- The change is yours. 找回的钱给你。
- I need a receipt, please. 请给我一张发票。
公交车
如果你不想打的,那就试试公交车吧。以下是公交车上常用的英语:
- Is this the bus that goes by the mall? 这班公交车经过商业街吗?
- You can transfer from this bus to bus number 2. 你可以搭乘这班车,然后转乘2路车。
- Will it cost for the transfer?转车需要钱吗?
- Please get me off at XXX. 请在XXX让我下车
- Where can I put the coin? 硬币要放在哪里?
- I can take the bus free of change with my ID card. 我可以凭证件免费乘车。
- Please come here and take my seat. (让座)请过来坐我的位置。
- Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
- I'm afraid this seat is taken. 恐怕已经有人坐了。
- How long does it take? 要花多久时间?
- How much is the fare? 车费是多少?
- A ticket to XX, please. 我要一张去XX的票。
- You still owe me one yuan. 你少找我1元钱。
- Do I need to change somewhere? 我需要在哪里转车吗?
- How many stops before I get off?到我下车前共有多少站呢?
- What is the next stop? 下一站是哪儿?
- Excuse me, am I on the right platform?对不起,请问我是否走对月台了?
- Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?到站请告诉我好吗?
- I missed my stop! 我坐过站了!
- Where is the ticket booth?售票亭在哪里?
住酒店
到了目的地,接着就是入住酒店啦。那么,入住酒店又有哪些常用英语呢?
- I reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个今晚的房间。
- I have a reservation for [name]. 我用……的名字预订了房间。
- I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available? 我没有预定,请问还有单人间吗? (twin room=双人间、双床房,double room=大床房)
- I would like to stay for…nights, please. 我要住……晚。
- How much is this room per night? 每晚多少钱?
- I’d like a key to room 202,please.请给我202房间的钥匙。
- Is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗?
- Can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗?
- Could you point me in the right direction?你能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
- What time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业?
- When will it be ready?什么时候能准备好?
- Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
- Does my room have a bathroom? 房间里有浴室吗? (an iron / a hairdryer / telephone / mini-bar=熨斗、吹风机、电话、小冰柜)
- Does the hotel have a swimming pool? 你们酒店有游泳池吗?
- Please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水.
- May I have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗?
- A wake-up call, please.请提供叫醒服务。
- Hello. I'm calling from Room 202. 喂,我是202房间住客。
- What is the check-out time? 退房时间是几点?
- I'm ready to check out now. 我要退房结账了。
- May I check it? 我可以核对一下吗?
- What is this charge here? 这是什么费用?
- Is a credit card OK? 用信用卡支付可以吗?
- Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
租车
如果你想要租车游玩,那么,学会下面几句英语还是很有必要的:
- Where can I rent a car? 我能在哪里租车?
- I would like to rent a car. 我想要租车。
- I want to make a reservation.我想预定一部。
- What size do you have? 你们有哪些尺寸的车?
- Compact, sedan, van or a coupe?小轿车、家庭房车、货车还是双门跑车?
- I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then? 我想在明天早上7点提车,你们那时开门了吗?
- What's the rental fee? 租金是多少?
- May I pay in cash? 可以付现金吗?
- How much is it for 2 days rental? Any special rate for weekly rental?租两天多少钱?周末租车有什么优惠吗?
- Where can I pick it up(drop it off)? 我可以在哪里提车(还车)?
- Do I have to return the car here? 我一定要到这里来还车吗?
- Automatic or stick shift?自动档还是手动档?
- I have my own license and an international license. 我有一张自己的(本地的)和一张国际的驾驶执照。
- What should I do if something happens to the car? 如果车子有什么问题我该怎么办?
- I think these tires need some air. 我想这些轮胎要打点气。
- Will it (insurance) cover the rental car? 租车包括保险吗?
报团
不会开车怎么办?那么,报个当地旅游团也是个不错的选择。下面是一些报团常用的英语:
- Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon? 有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?
- Where do I go to sign up for that tour? 我需要到哪里报名参加呢?
- Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样么?
- Is it true that it's full of wonders there? 那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?
- Could you give me some information on your European tours? 你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅游的资料吗?
- I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。
- I'd like to leave on August 17 and return on August 29.我想要8月17日出发,8月29日回来。
- What is the cost?费用是多少?
- What does it include? 这包含了什么?
- Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?
- Let me think it over, and I'll call you back to make reservations. 让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。
问路
如果你不喜欢报团,而是更偏爱自由行,那么在旅游的过程中,势必会遇到需要问路的情况。下面就是问路时会用到的几句英语啦:
- Excuse me. May I ask where we are now? 打扰了,请问我们现在是在什么地方?
- Which way shall I take? I want to go back to BJ Hotel. 我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路?
- How long will it take to get there? 去那儿得多长时间?
- How can I get there? 我要怎样到那里?
- Are there any landmarks on the way? 路上有什么路标吗?
- Can you tell me where I can get on the subway? 可否告诉我在哪儿搭地铁?
- I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way? 我想去火车站,你能带我去么?
- Does the bus go there? 有公车到那儿吗?
- Where can I find the police station?我在哪里可以找到警察局?
- Is there a toilet near here? 这附近有洗手间吗?
- Where's this place in the map? 这里在地图的哪个位置?
- Is this the right way to the station? 往车站走这条路对吗?
- How far is it from here? 从这儿到那里远吗?
- What floor is it on?它在哪层楼?
- What’s the best way to the airport? 去机场最好怎么走?
点餐
在外游玩,怎能少了吃呢?当你在餐厅里点餐时,又会用到哪些英语呢?
- May I have a menu, please?请给我菜单。
- Do you have a menu in Chinese?请问是否有中文菜单?
- How long is the wait? 我们大概需要等多久?
- What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
- May I see the wine list? 可否让我看看酒单?
- May I order, please? 我可以点餐了么?
- I'd like some wine and roast duck. 我想要些酒和烤鸭。
- What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
- I'd like to have some local wine.我想点当地出产的酒。
- Could you recommend some good wine?有什么推荐的酒么?
- Do you have today's special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?
- Do you have a dress code? 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
- Would you get me some more water? 麻烦再帮我加点水,好吗?
- I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
- Do you have vegetarian dishes?餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
- How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?
- Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。
- Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
- Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
- My order hasn't come yet. 我点的食物还没来。
- Is this what I ordered? 这是我点的吗?
- I don't think this is my meal. 我想这不是我点的。
- I think there is a mistake in the bill. 帐单有一些错误。
- Can I pay here?可以在这儿付帐吗?
- May I have the receipt, please. 请给我收据。
闲聊
最后来说说闲聊时常用的英语,如果你出国是去拜访朋友的,那么在跟他们沟通的时候,有哪些常用的英文呢?
- I really appreciate all of your hospitality. 真的很感激你的招待。
- I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it. 我有件小东西想送给你,让我把它打开。
- If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family. 如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。
- And I'll be able to show you around our city. 我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
- Thanks for the invitation. 感谢你的邀请。
- Please give my regards to your wife. 请代我问候贵夫人。
- Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything. 好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
- Take care, and have a nice flight. 保重!祝你一路顺风。
- Thank you for taking care of me here. 多谢周到招待。
- Please accept these gifts with my thanks. 请接收这些礼物以表达我的谢意。
- I had a wonderful time here.我在这里度过了难忘的时光。
- Have a safe trip back.祝平安返家。
- Take care on your way back.回程保重了。
- Happy langings! 一路顺风!
返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑: